Founded in 2016, Springfield Cares Coalition is a unified effort to defeat the crisis of substance use disorder by positive actions and caring responses through community involvement.
Our Goals are...
1. Working together to develop community awareness and involvement.
2. Making Springfield a difficult place to traffic illegal drugs.
3. Seeking the support of legal manufacturers in limiting abuses of their products.
4. Providing caring responses to those afflicted by substance use disorder and their families.
5. Providing regular and targeted educational events for students and families.
6. Learning from and working cooperatively with other municipalities.
Change starts with you, but it doesn't start until you do.
Springfield Cares Coalition
Springfield Cares Coalition of Delaware County